Miley cirus - not satisfied

Bookmark and Share
Despite a big name, especially among teenagers, the movie player that also singer Miley Cyrus (17) admits that they are not satisfied watching her acting in her latest film The Last Song (2010). He was frank even after seeing the film he really need a guide or an acting class.

"I do not ever take acting lessons or something like that before, but that does not mean I do not need it. When I see my movies in theaters, I immediately decided to learn more about acting, "he said.

Cyrus is a teen icon who successfully achieve his goal of becoming a movie and singing. He grew up with Disney's Hannah Montana series and get plenty of opportunities to pursue a career in the entertainment world.

"Frankly, in my wide-screen acting too much desire. I seemed to want to try everything. One day, I told my mother that I wanted to play the movie action, but on another day I want to play in the movie comedy, "he said.

"I want to focus on one of them," said High School Musical star this. Until now, Cyrus was awarded more for quality singing. At the Golden Globe 2009, she was nominated for Best Original Song for song settings for the film Bolt (2008).

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment